- Our SBA Services
Our Small Business Administration Services understands the difficulties facing entrepreneurs and specializes in helping you overcome these problems. We recognize the challenges associated with managing a business and specialize in finding innovative solutions to your loan needs. The primary objective of SBA financing is to make available credit that otherwise is not available through conventional means.
- Key Advantages of SBA-504 Loans over traditional
- Lower down payment the business owner pays only 10% down, borrowing up to 90% of the total financing needs, thus preserving cash for the business.
- Longer repayment terms SBA repayment periods are longer than conventional bank loans 20 years fully amortized for real estate loans and 10 years fully amortized for equipment loans. The borrower's monthly loan payment is more
- Typical Structure
A SBA-504 loan has three participants:
- Bank provides a first trust deed loan for at least 50% of the total project cost.
- CDC provides SBA-guaranteed 504 loan for up to 40% of the total project cost, or a maximum of $4 million
- Below-market, fixed interest rate.
Projected income consideration SBA lenders consider projected income of a business in addition to historical cash flows. This is particularly advantageous for growing businesses. Secondary source of payment less critical With the SBA-504 loan guarantee, collateral
- Loan Program Requirements
- 51% owner occupancy for existing building
- 60% owner occupancy for new construction
- Equipment must have a minimum 10-year economic life
- How to Apply
Our experienced loan officers can provide a loan pre-qualification in just 24 hours. The complete process from application submission to disbursement of funds takes approximately 45 to 60 days, depending on the complexity of the loan.