CVB Financial Corp. completed its acquisition of County Commerce Bank on February 29, 2016. We look forward to serving your business and consumer banking needs for many years to come.
Online Banking Access
Use the Business or Personal Login buttons below to access your former County Commerce Bank (CCB) Online Banking service, which will display account activity through Friday, April 22, 2016. Beginning Monday, April 25, 2016, all new account activity will appear in your Citizens Business Bank Online Banking service. CCB Online Banking will remain available in a limited, “view-only” capacity until July 31, 2016.
To access your new Citizens Business Bank Online Banking service, please select the Account Login drop-down menu above and choose Business Online Banking or Personal Online Banking from the drop-down menu. For conversion guides and other important information regarding your new Citizens Business Bank Online Banking service, click the information links below.
Login to your County Commerce Bank (CCB) Online Banking:
If you need assistance with Online Banking, please contact Client Support (888) 228-2265(888) 228-2265 Monday through Friday, between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
To help guide you in this transition period, we put together some useful information:
- Business Online Banking: Conversion Guide, Training Schedule
- Personal Online Banking: Conversion Guide, Training Schedule
- Letter to You: From Christopher D. Myers, President & CEO
- Find Answers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Press Release: CVB Financial Corp. Completes Acquisition of County Commerce Bank
- Recent News: Ranked “Best Bank in America” by Forbes1
- Bank Facts: Citizens Business Bank Quick Facts
- Versatile Products: Banking, Lending, and Investing
Below you’ll find Citizens Business Bank locations in the Ventura and Santa Barbara region. For a full list of our locations2, go here.