Join our team and embrace The Citizens Experience, our program that emphasizes consistency in our efforts to go above and beyond, delivering inspired and extraordinary service each and every day for both our customers and our team members. We’re here to support you to discover, to embrace success and happiness, and find purpose for the long term. We’re here to help you be moved to achieve in all that you do—for yourself, your family, and your customers.
Through our Five Core Values of Financial Strength, Superior People, Customer Focus, Cost-Effective Operation, and Having Fun, we are able to create enduring value for our communities, our customers, our associates, and our shareholders.
Search our career opportunities below and apply today!
Benefits of working for us may include:
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick pay
- Team-focused, collaborative environment
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Competitive salary
- Tuition reimbursement
You’ll also be working for a company with a long, successful, and financially strong history, including:
- Ranked Top 5 Bank in the US for three consecutive years – Bank Director, 2016*
- Most Trustworthy Mid Cap Bank in the US, 2015
- 159 Consecutive Quarters of Profitability**
- Five Star Rating – BauerFinancial, 2016
- Bank & Thrift Sm-All Stars – Sandler O’Neill + Partners, 2016
- Super Premier Performing Bank – Findley Reports, 2016
- Strong Rating of BBB – Fitch Ratings, 2016
*Bank Director. Among banks with $5 billion to $50 billion in assets. CVB Financial Corp. ranked #1. CVB Financial Corp. is the holding company for Citizens Business Bank. **As of 1/18/2017.
Apply today at Citizens Business Bank for a robust, satisfying, and successful career!
Citizens Business Bank is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. We provide equal opportunity in all employment matters without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, mental and physical disability, medical condition, age, genetic information, national origin, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law, for all qualified applicants and Citizens Business Bank associates.