As an associate at Citizens Business Bank, you’ll benefit from the collaborative, inspired culture that ties all of us together; the overwhelming care that supports and encourages the career successes you’ll pursue for you and your family; and the extraordinary financial products and services that reward and add value within our communities.
We’re here to support you to discover, to embrace success and happiness, and find purpose. We’re here to help you be moved to achieve in all that you do—for yourself, your family, and your customers.
Benefits of working for us may include:
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick pay
- Team-focused, collaborative environment
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Competitive salary
- Tuition reimbursement
You’ll also be working for a company with a long, successful, and financially strong history, including:
- Top 5 Bank in the US, 2014-2015*
- Most Trustworthy Mid Cap Bank in the US, 2015
- 153 Consecutive Quarters of Profitability**
- Five Star Rating – BauerFinancial, 2015
- Super Premier Performing Bank – Findley Reports, 2015
- Ranked 11th Best Bank in America – Forbes.com, 2014
- Strong Rating of BBB – Fitch Ratings, 2015
*Bank Director magazine. Among banks with $5 billion to $50 billion in assets **As of 6/30/2015. CVB Financial Corp. is the holding company for Citizens Business Bank.
Apply today at Citizens Business Bank for a robust, satisfying, and successful career!
Citizens Business Bank is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. We provide equal opportunity in all employment matters without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, mental and physical disability, medical condition, age, genetic information, national origin, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law, for all qualified applicants and Citizens Business Bank associates.