Anywhere Banking Convenience
Personal Banking when you want it, need it, and when you’re on-the-go with the Citizens Business Bank Mobile App1 for Personal Banking. Whether you have an iPhone®, iPad®, or Android® mobile device, we have the mobile banking solution that’s right for you. Use your Personal Online Banking login ID and password to get started today.
We recently launched Popmoney®, a personal payment service that lets you “Pay Other People” anywhere, anytime. All you need is your recipient’s email and mobile phone number and you’ll be able to reimburse a friend, send money to kids at college, and much more without writing a check or going to an ATM2.
Mobile App for Personal Banking benefits include:
- Mobile Deposit: deposit checks with your phone or tablet (with daily limits3); learn more by viewing our Mobile Deposit demo.
- Transfer funds
- View account balances and transaction history
- Pay bills (when enrolled in bill payment service)
- Find ATM and bank locations
For additional details about Popmoney and fee information, read our Popmoney FAQs. Have any questions? Access the Online Banking Resource Center (for those signed up for Personal Online Banking) or call Customer Support at 888.222.5432888.222.5432.
For Blackberry®, Windows®, and other mobile device users, follow the instructions below for a convenient mobile browser personal banking solution:
- Login to Personal Online Banking from your laptop or desktop computer to receive a mobile enrollment pop-up message.
- Click the Enroll Now button below at the bottom of the window.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and click Continue.
- Under Other Services, select all three available options (Mobile Browser/SMS Text/Alerts) and click Continue.
- Choose the accounts to use with mobile banking under Eligible Accounts, create a mobile banking account nickname for each, and click Continue.
- Enter your mobile device phone number (if applicable) and click Continue.
- Enter the activation code sent to your mobile device in the Activation Code field on the webpage and click Activate.
- Open the mobile browser link sent to your mobile device and bookmark it as a browser Favorite.