Cybercrime can impact any business. Quickly identify fraud and reduce the risk for your business with our fraud prevention services.
Check Positive Pay
- Significantly reduces the risk of check fraud
- Greater security and control
- Lower labor costs associated with manual check verification
- Business day reporting and easy-to-review exceptions
Quickly identify fraud and reduce risk with Check Positive Pay, a service that compares an issued check file provided by you to the Bank against checks presented for payment. Checks that do not match the issued check file are presented as exceptions through an online portal, where users can view check images and choose to pay or return exception items. Users receive a daily email alert when exceptions require review.
Payee Positive Pay
- Increased security for your cash management
- Multi-layered fraud prevention
Payee Positive Pay, or Payee Match, enhances Check Positive Pay by adding an additional layer of protection to further mitigate fraud risk. Our system uses a powerful optical engine to match the payee name provided in the issued check file with the payee on the check presented for payment. If the payee doesn’t match, the check is presented as an exception through our online portal.
ACH Positive Pay
- Reduces risk of incoming ACH transaction fraud
- Quick, efficient, and time-saving process
- Create authorized and unauthorized lists to automate incoming ACH transaction review
ACH Positive Pay allows users to manage incoming ACH transactions by creating authorized and unauthorized lists based upon ACH type, debit or credit, amount, and Company ID. When an incoming ACH transaction is presented that matches your authorized transaction list, it will be automatically processed. If an incoming ACH transaction appears on the unauthorized list or is on neither list, it will be presented as an exception in the Positive Pay online portal for your review and a pay or return decision.
Safe Deposit Box
- Completely secure way to protect valuables
- Access when you need it during normal bank hours
- Privacy guaranteed
Store your business’ important documents, legal records, property deeds, and other valuables in a secure Safe Deposit Box that is protected from theft and fire. We have a wide range of sizes available, all of which are housed in a private section of our vault.
- Manage risk by defining when, where, and how your debit card can be used
- Manage, track, and report specific types of usage and quickly detect unauthorized activity
- Customize your experiences by setting alerts and control preferences
Fight debit card fraud with customized controls and real-time alerts. Users can establish location controls to restrict transactions to merchants located within a certain range of your location; usage alerts and controls to establish spending limits that allow transactions up to a certain dollar value and decline transactions when amounts exceed pre-defined thresholds; merchant alerts and controls that can specify specific purchases and transaction categories. Easily manage these controls and alerts, including an on/off setting to enable or disable your card, within the CardValet app.
CardValet® gives you access anytime to more controls over your Debit card activity from anywhere. Learn more and download the app today.